NEWSFLASH– The Redskins are not a good team. Does anyone even remember the first half of last season? Not too good huh? Yeah, they went on a tear down the stretch and made it into the playoffs, but the first half was some ugly ass football. And that’s what we were treated to last night.
Being a DC sports fan is not easy. We put up with so much shit. The last time one of the major teams won a championship I was in diapers. Not only that, but many teams in our divisions have won more recently, making the pain even worse. Plus, those fans are either some mouthbreathers from Philly (the Phillies not the Eagles because LOLEagles) Affliction shirt wearing douchetards from Dallas, or some sweaty guido from New York, which makes it infinitely worse. But here’s the thing about last night’s game; I’m not that upset. Here’s why.
- That was basically Griffin’s first preseason game. It’s gonna take him awhile to get back to game speed.
- The secondary looks terrible. We all knew that was coming. By the way, DIE DEANGELO HALL DIE.
- They only lost by six to a team who we basically have no game tape on. Remember the Fun n’ Gun offense? Exactly.
- Dude, relax. It’s the Redskins.
- The Ravens lost by 22. We can still laugh at those shit-sippers.
I know I’m going to be the only one saying this (These are the weeks I avoid sports radio. For 2 hours they will be discussing trading Griffin on Lavar & Dukes today, I guarantee it) but everyone PLEASE try to keep a level head. We’re DC sports fans. It’s been, and will definitely be (Hey, remember the Nats?) worse.
– Ronnie Yates